Leviathan is seeking a multifaceted motion designer to join the team. The talents of this creative member will be drawn upon to drive the creation of innovative content for a wide range of clients, media and platforms, ranging from broadcast to large-scale interactive installations.
You will be an inspired ideator and problem-solver. A skilled and eternally curious craftsperson. An eager collaborator and most importantly, a good-natured human who wants to work with an exceptionally talented group of creatives. You’ll not only help design the visual ideas, but be a key player in making those visions move.
- Outstanding skill in graphic design with a sincere interest in conceptual and spatial thinking;
- Strong leadership skills with a highly collaborative attitude;
- Experience in creating motion media for physical spaces (e.g. businesses, installations, exhibits, events, retail);
- Experience creating style frames and storyboards for high profile brands;
- Master of fonts with strong typography and animation skills;
- Must be able to demonstrate the understanding of how design translates to motion media and physical space;
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Adobe AfterEffects; with knowledge of other 3D applications (Cinema 4D and/or Maya)
- Basic understanding of NUKE is a plus;
- Ability to scope and provide accurate time estimates;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate and present a strong creative point of view;
- Strong understanding of the production process and ability to execute and idea from blank-page ideation through delivery;
- 3-5 years of experience in a digital agency or production studio environment
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with an outstanding portfolio and a brief cover letter detailing how your experiences and interests might align with ours.