Leviathan is seeking a multifaceted graphic designer with with an interest in UI design, typography, presentation materials, book layout, and scaled environments. Qualified applicants will be recent graduates with a major in Visual Communication or related degree or students who are able to work a traditional full-time schedule.
Our Internship is a paid position that generally aligns with the Fall/Spring/Summer terms and start as a 3 month agreement at 40 hours per week.
May include; style frames, layout design, motion tracking, logo design, brand design, photo retouching, design research, collaboration, icon design, print design, and/or presentation design.
- Must have knowledge of the type of work we do and be interested in designing for experiential content
- Possess the desire to work and learn from a team of artists, technologists, and designers
- Must prove rockstar skills with InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Basic coding or programming skills is a plus.
- Proficient skills in graphic design (composition, typography, branding, image making) and translation to motion media, including 2D and 3D animation
- Hand sketching and design ability
- Interest in helping to develop Storyboards / Architectural renderings
- Basic knowledge of motion design, interactive installations, and architectural visualization are a plus
If this is you, great! To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org a link to your website, CV, a short bio of yourself, and specifically why you’re interested in Leviathan. No cover letters.
Please note that we receive a high volume of inquiries. As hard as we try to respond personally to each applicant, regrettably we cannot reply to everyone. Rest assured, your information is being reviewed by a real human and we will reach out for the next steps if selected.