The Account Supervisor at Leviathan is an account role that is required to manage day-to-day projects, and play an integral role in the growth of assigned accounts. This role is critical to the success of projects through appropriate management of internal and client needs and expectations.
- Develop deep expertise and knowledge around the each assigned client’s business and industry.
- Works closely with multidisciplinary teams to develop briefs and SOWs documents for new projects, including the associated hours collection.
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated.
- Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the agency and internal teams.
- Ensures clear communication between client and agency regarding the status of existing projects.
- Manage feedback from client effectively, communicating clear feedback on all projects to internal teams.
- Help develop, articulate and support strategies, both internally and with the client.
- Clearly establish objectives and priorities for client initiatives.
- Develop and articulate initial POVs relative to strategic and creative alternatives.
- Uses appropriate internal tools to effectively communicate and maintain organization with internal teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, corresponding timelines and internal resources allocation.
- Anticipate potential client relationship or expectation issues and advise senior team members in time for the agency to respond proactively.
- Provide a model for project leadership through proactive planning, attention to detail and an overall thoughtful/strategic approach.
- Demonstrate ability to focus on details, delivering the best-possible products and experiences to clients.
- Make decisions based on strategic, thoughtful reasoning, balancing all variables and needs.
- Provide conference reports to clients and internal teams after client meetings.
- Track and manage all documentation throughout the project including presentation materials and feedback.
- Facilitate clear communication and personal interaction with internal teams, face-to-face on site, to ensure all projects are tracking appropriately, and deadlines are met externally and internally.
- Minimum of 5+ years of account experience in an agency environment.
- Experience in an account role working on the development of large-scale digital and experiential projects, including websites, applications, AR/VR/mixed reality content, interactive installations, events, and related projects, with a strong understanding of digital production processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Thorough understanding of motion graphics, video production, web and mixed reality technologies.
- Experience mentoring junior team members.
- Experience working with production teams, creative teams and development teams directly, within an agency environment.
- Experience with scope of work development.
Leviathan offers competitive salary, 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, coffee, HTC Vive VR rig, and really cute dogs.
- Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
- Leviathan is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
To all recruitment agencies Leviathan does not accept agency resumes. Leviathan is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Got the goods? We’d love to hear from you. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION HERE.