The Executive Producer at Leviathan serves as a high-level production resource and is responsible for not only the day-to-day execution of high-impact projects but also the the growth and performance of the project teams reporting into them. In this role, the Executive Producer must embody the leadership qualities expected of a senior member of the company. These include sophistication in critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to create effective process and guide all resources within the company in creating the best work possible that achieves both project and company goals.
- Develop, maintain and oversee effective processes surrounding project management including the setting up of jobs, communication throughout projects, project finances and resourcing.
- Oversee complex, high-impact projects for the company that require client-facing production engagement.
- Serve as a client facing production resource to help manage expectations, communication and the efficient development of work.
- Effectively manage the expectations of leadership and your project teams to ensure that milestones are met and that change management is handled effectively.
- Approach production through a strategic lens, identifying the best approach to the work, based on the individual needs of the client and agency.
- Manage the schedules, budgets, assets and organization of your specific projects to ensure that the requirements, milestones and deliverable dates are met and exceeded when possible.
- Collaborate with technology leadership to provide solutions to technical problems.
- Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the agency and internal teams in order to meet project and company goals.
- Effectively balance the needs of all internal teams in order to execute the best-possible product for each client.
- Identify, procure and manage outside vendors that are best suited for assigned projects, when required.
- Review each stage of the creative concept process and development process to maintain quality of the product, concept or idea.
- Manage resources for your assigned project/s to ensure that the project remains staffed appropriately and on schedule.
- Manage the overall project scope and budget for internal and any external resources.
- Establish and maintain a successful working relationship with your account team counterparts to partner in the development and delivery of all work.
- Proactively anticipate potential issues and risk factors from kickoff throughout the development of the project, identifying solutions and contingency planning for each along the way.
- Act as a hands-on senior-level producer for key projects.
- Minimum of ten years experience within this role in an agency environment.
- Experience producing digital work, video/film/broadcast projects and experiential executions with both in-house and external teams.
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail.
- Must bring financial project management experience and the ability to manage resource time to budget expectations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
- Creative and analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience working in digital marketing and media.
- Understanding of project management, web/mobile technologies, in-studio content production pipelines and event/installation phases.
- Basic technical knowledge of various systems (Android, iOS, Adobe Suite, Web Services).
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and clients at once.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
PLEASE SUBMIT USING THE FOLLOWING LINK: EXECUTIVE PRODUCER APPLICATION