Leviathan is looking for a mid-senior Technical Project Manager to help us manage projects that bridge web, gaming and the physical/digital world for a creative engineering team.
You will join as an experienced Technical PM working closely with a Producer(s) and are responsible for the day to day running of a project and its engineering team; creating and maintaining project documentation, ensuring assets are up-to-date, resolving blockers and keeping the project on track. For consideration, please respond with the title of your favorite science fiction movie at the top of your cover letter.
- Have a background in hands-on development or another technology-related field working on challenging and innovative projects.
- You master interactive / software process from an information architecture, user experience design, and technical perspective. Quick thinker, accurate, hands-on, stress tolerant and a problem solver.
- Scope development work
- Track iteration status and resolve stalled or blocked user stories as needed
- Develop measurements to improve team effectiveness, including dashboard reporting
- Contribute to product roadmap planning, resource management, project scheduling, and release management
- Introduce new ideas and processes that improve performance and productivity
- Facilitate cross-team and cross-vendor coordination by reaching out to the larger organizations to remove obstacles
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- Comfortable operating in rapidly changing environments
- Solid project management skills at least 5+ years
- Solid data analysis skills for measuring and managing a delivery
- Excellent facilitation skills with demonstrated ability to influence change at all organizational levels
- Ability to learn and master the workflow of various software platforms such as TouchDesigner, Unity, Unreal. Understanding of 2D and 3D asset pipelines. Basic working knowledge of Python, C++.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with interactive installation projects a plus
Leviathan offers a competitive salary, 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, coffee, HTC Vive VR rig, and really cute dogs.
- Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
- Leviathan is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
To all recruitment agencies, Leviathan does not accept agency resumes. Leviathan is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.