Leviathan is looking for a Producer with hands-on experience overseeing projects that blend interaction, animation/post-production, live action and physical installations. A candidate for this position will be detail-oriented and strategically minded, and be able to analyze opportunities and navigate through day-to-day challenges with calm focus. Must be able to own projects in an inclusive-yet-decisive way, with respect for both creative and client objectives.
- Drive the concept development, production and delivery phases across multiple platforms.
- Assess opportunities with creative director, weighing production approach against creative needs, timeline and financial realities.
- Think strategically while managing detailed execution of multiple projects at a time.
- Constantly identify project risks, requirements and larger opportunities.
- Manage and motivate teams of creatives directors, designers, editors, developers, fabricators, and other outside vendors.
- Communicate clearly and consistently with executive team, finance, project team, and peers.
- Manage client expectations and take responsibility for quality of service and completion of deliverables.
- Compile and negotiate bids, ensure work is inline with the payment schedule, and take proactive approach to keep budget on track throughout the life of the project.
- Be proactive, positive, transparent, inclusive, and honest.
- 5+ years in the industry or related experience
- Experience with various project types: web, mobile, video, brand and experiential
- Hands-on, tangible management of production teams
- Excellent client management skills
- Demonstrated experience running large-scale/budget projects
- Experience with international projects a plus
- Ability to communicate across multiple disciplines
- Excellent negotiation skills with both clients and internal partners
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Must have strong presentation, verbal and written skills
- Deep understanding of project management, work-flow and infrastructure
- Must think quickly under pressure, as well as motivate, engage and manage the team
- Must play well with others
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to receiving your application. As we receive a high volume of inquiries, we regrettably cannot reply to all applicants. Please know that your information will be reviewed and we will reach out should we see alignment for this position or other opportunities at Leviathan.