Leviathan is seeking a Creative Director with conceptual, technical and aesthetic prowess to join us on a journey of creating never-before-seen experiences at the nexus of design, digital media, and interaction.
This senior position role requires exceptional leadership and communication skills in both written and oral presentations. A Creative Director at Leviathan leads by example with a hands-on approach, must be a master team builder and above all have excellent design and CG skills. Part pitch and part project, the CD is responsible for both crafting creative treatments in response to RFPs and executing numerous running projects to completion.
The CD will remain in constant pursuit of original concepts, designs, and technical approaches. A sharp sense of visual aesthetic traversing the arts, experiential design, interactive and visual communication is essential. He or she should have an understanding of appropriate technology and techniques used in all facets of the CG and video production process. A talented diplomat, the CD must have an in-depth awareness of client needs and how to lead them through the creative process, to achieve stellar results.
- 5+ Years Creative Direction Experience
- Strong understanding of UX, interaction design, motion design, technology, and usability
- Brings enthusiasm and skills that help others generate and create innovative solutions
- Creates inspiring work and inspires others to do the same
- Highly skilled in developing and selling creative ideas
- Strong communication skills in written and oral presentations
- Ability to craft and deliver insightful presentations to client partners and internal teams
- Works equally well as a team member or a project leader
- Know when to push your team and when to back off
- Breaks the rules and tests creative limits
- Knowledge / experience with simulations of natural systems using computational design tools (Houdini, Processing, TouchDesigner, etc.)
- Experience with computational / generative design
- Experience realizing / translating creative in real-time systems
- Ability to contribute to email chains consisting exclusively of GIFs
Leviathan offers a competitive salary, 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holiday.
- Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
- Leviathan is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
To all recruitment agencies Leviathan does not accept agency resumes. Leviathan is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org a link to your website, CV, a short bio of yourself, and specifically why you’re interested in Leviathan. No cover letters.